THE FAVOURITE MEME. Fill in your favourite for each of the following:
1. Political show Rick Mercer Report and This Hour has 22 Minutes. It's a tie.
2. Picnic food Cold fried chicken.
3. Mixed drink Rum and Coke, or vodka tonic, or rye and seven. NO, wait, it's a Pole Dancer. Yeah, final answer: Pole Dancer. (does this make me look just a little bit too fond of the booze?)
4. U.S. President I'd be hard-pressed to even name a favourite Prime Minister (OK, I wouldn't. It's totally Pierre Trudeau), but I really haven't thought much about American presidents, at least not enough to have a favourite one.
5. Kind of student to teach I'm going to have to train a new editor soon. So my favourite kind of student to teach is one who listens and doesn't think they know it all already.
6. Hobby you do or wish you still did Read, baby, read. I always get that little thrill when I'm heading home from the library with a book I've been dying to read. I put the girls to bed and then curl up in my green chair with a cup of tea or glass of wine and indulge.
7. Sports commentator I have a crush on Ron MacLean. Totally.
8. Sport to watch on TV Hockey. Preferably Ottawa Senators hockey, but pretty well any NHL or OHL game will do. It's the only sport worth watching.
9. Animal to have as a pet Cats.
10. Halloween costume you have worn One year my mum made my sister and I robot costumes out of cardboard boxes that had been covered with coloured paper. They were great.
11. Kind of dessert Home-made apple crisp.
12. Comic strip The Far Side.
13. Style or make of footwear Comfy running shoes.
14. Ice cream flavor Rolo.
15. College or university president Seriously, who has a favourite college or university president?
16. Internet news source CBC.ca or globeandmail.com
17. Vacation spot Harris Lake, Ontario
18. Wine Yvon Mau merlot
19. Way to waste time instead of working The Internet!!! Blogs/Facebook/Wikipedia.
20. Student excuse for late work I usually handed stuff in on time, even if I had to stay up til 4 in the morning finishing it up. This happened more than was good for me.
21. Reality show I don't like reality shows. Give me something with a plot and some actors.
22. Jewelry on a man A wedding ring, I guess.
23. Pizza topping You *have* to try this: bacon, green olives, onions and pineapple. It's really freaking delicious, a great blend of salty and sweet. Yum.
24. Children’s movie Beauty and the Beast
25. Celebrity you wish would retire Tom Cruise.
And now, the tagging. Hmmm, I tag Jen, Jen, Stacy and Holly, 'cause I'd like to know a few of your favourite things. Anyone else can play along too, if you want, just leave me a comment so I can hop on over and check it out.