- My cat can throw up roughly twice his body weight. He does this infrequently, but always after eating dark-coloured canned cat food. He does this on my light-coloured carpeting. He did it again at 2:03 a.m. last night. Did I mention he pukes very loudly?
- The name of Canadian supergroup Nickelback comes from the nickel in change Mike Kroeger frequently had to give customers back in his job at a coffee shop -- he would say "Here's your nickel back". Cool, eh?
- Wolves have 42 teeth. Wow. My, what a lot of teeth you have, Granny.
- It is a good idea to give a copy of your house key to your neighbour. That way, if you lose your house key off your key chain because you thought you were so smart putting it on its own 'sub-chain' so you could unclip it for quick walks to the playground without having to carry the whole big chain with the house, car, office and post-office box keys on it, and then you use your spare 'hidden in the garage key' to add to the large key chain when you lose the 'sub-chain' house key, and then one morning, you're in a hurry cause it took the kids forever to get into their snowpants and you pick up your bags for work and the kids' school backpacks, and your ID card on a string, and NOT your keys, and herd the children out into the cold, cold morning and as the door chunks shut behind you, you think, "CRAP! I'm locked out of the house AND the car", *then* you could just go next door and ask your neighbour for the key instead of having to use your cell phone to ask a friend who lives 10 minutes away by car to drive out of her way to bring you the key she has while you stand in the driveway and feel like an idiot.
- Not that that happened to me or anything. I'm just sayin'.
- Our oak tree still has leaves on it. That's just weird. Branches have fallen off the birch due to the high winds, but the oak still has leaves.
- I still have to send out some
ChristmasNew Year's cards with pictures of the girls. If you were expecting a card, it's going to be a bit delayed. (Hey, it's not Chinese New Year yet).