Sunday, March 08, 2009

In which I break a promise

It's 11:17 p.m. This time shift to daylight savings is kicking my ass, because the kids aren't tired at bedtime because their bodies think it's earlier. And I can't get the photos to load from the server at work, where they're stored.

So, to avoid making this the sum total of the snake pictures from Leah's party:


I am going to have to wait until tomorrow to blog about Leah's Snake (and other assorted reptiles) Party.

Snake-o-phobes be warned, there will be snake photos in tomorrow's blog.

9 comments:

  1. Haha! I will consider myself warned and will stay far away from your blog tomorrow. Perhaps I should also stop "following" you as well so one doesn't show up in my reading window! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice snake! Is that bump where he ate the squirrel?

    This time change is cruel and unusual punishment -- and what's up with the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snake -- I love the way his expression seems exhausted and existentially anguished; perfect depiction of a mother after the time change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:37 PM

    I see your superior paint skills have been at work again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becs: the correct terminology is that My Microsoft Paint skills are legendary, I tell ya, legendary.

    Bibliomama: You have a discerning eye. That is indeed a sleep-deprived, post-time-change, mama snake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:34 PM

    I really wish they'd stop screwing with the clocks. What's the point? So we get an extra few minutes of daylight for a while in the evening. It's not like we're all out galivanting in the snow at 7:00pm or anything. Sheesh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:34 PM

    be warned? i'm already shit scared of THAT snake! lol quite an ARTEEST!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome snake picture! You are a master of graphic design!

    I might have to skip the next post. I get really squeamish around snakes, and, well, anything else that can swallow me whole.

    ReplyDelete