I am apparently not achieving my full potential. It's obvious from the steady stream of gently nudging ads that appears on my profile page. I have no doubt that Facebook has only my best interests at heart, and truly wants me to be a better person. A thinner, less wrinkly, and happily
But let me count my shortfalls according to this
- Compatible Single Men! - lonely
- The Dr. Bernstein diet - fat
- Are you 45? Win a Wii Fit! - old and out of shape, possibly fat
- Ottawa Singles Events - lonely
- Meet men over 40! - lonely, and only attractive to fellow oldies
- Fine wines at the LCBO - Well, OK, Facebook, you got me there.
- It's better than Botox! - wrinkly
- Lose weight with Acai berries, Hollywood's secret! - fat, and easily swayed by celebrity
- Date a millionaire! Meet single, verified Canadian millionaire men who want to date classy women! - lonely and shallow/gold-digging. And easily flattered due to my desire to believe in my own innate 'classiness'.
- Amazing anti-aging cream: Why does Celine Dion look so much younger than she is? - (I don't know, maybe she sang at the devil until he couldn't take it anymore and gave her a portrait for her attic?) - old, with a side of wrinkly
Status: Alison is logging off Facebook and getting a glass of wine.