Monday, August 25, 2008

Ken is lucky he's not sleeping on the couch.

Two barbies (well a Ken and Jasmine from Aladdin), a decorative cushion, and my bathing-suit cover-up sarong look like this:



I didn't ask the girls what was going on in this scenario -- probably just Ken and Jasmine taking a nap (Ken is in swimming trunks and Jasmine is in a cute 2-piece top/skirt set), but the determined way they're ignoring each other got me thinking.


"I was not looking down her dress."
"Shut up, Ken."

12 comments:

  1. Cute! You should ask Rachel what they were doing, I'm dying to hear her response, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:11 PM

    I'm sure Ken wasn't looking down another Barbie's dress.

    He was looking at another Ken's ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! trouble in paradise for that poor ken it seems

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh... Ken's in the dog house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "But, she just wanted to talk about how her boyfriend doesn't underSTAND her, Barbie...."

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! And what jenonthedge said. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just loving their very fancy bed. I'm not sure how comfortable it would be to sleep on all those sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ken's not getting any tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like Barbie has a migraine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:14 PM

    What Jen said! Wake up Jasmine/Barbie. When the guy says he's got an early morning and just needs to get some sleep, it means your womanliness just isn't doing it for him today or any other day. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:01 PM

    haha!

    poor Ken...messed up again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like they had a fight. I guess Ken and Jasmine don't have a "don't go to bed angry" policy.

    ReplyDelete