Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm not dead yet


Sorry for the unexplained hiatus. I'd like to say it was because I eloped with Daniel Craig or because I was beamed up to a spaceship (hey, alien probing would be more action than I've been seeing lately), or because I won the lottery and was busy looking at condos in the Turks and Caicos, but the reality is a bit more prosaic.

My mom is up visiting and I've been doing things with her and the girls, and other than that, periodontal surgery is the most exciting thing that's happened to me in ages and I hit a bit of a blog dry spell. So, until I can think of something interesting to write about, here's a picture of my pretend fiancé Daniel Craig to keep you amused.

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:16 PM

    Post as many photos of him as you'd like. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if all was well with you! Glad to see an update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dammit, he's two-timing me?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. As we've been emailing, I knew all was well but no need to apologize - I have not exactly been on top of everything:)

    Post as many pics of Mr Craig as you would like. One a day would probably create a ton of traffic.

    Only a cpl more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i chalked it up to fun in the sun...sorry your mouth hurts!
    i saw a movie with daniel craig in it the other day - it involved Nicole Kidman and aliens....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum indeed!

    Alien abduction does sound preferable to periodontal surgery...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, where have you be---

    Is that Daniel Craig?

    *totally distracted and drooling now*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Periodontal surgery--yuck...

    Daniel Craig--yummm...

    ReplyDelete
  10. blech to the surgery but pics of him should help you thru the pain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:18 PM

    Oh please, I totally saw you in the wine bar on Elgin Street with Daniel Craig last weekend. You were shaking your head coyly and he was pleading.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to see you're back. Missed ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you're having fun with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the upcoming nuptials. Your fiance is hot! I hope your mouth is okay.

    ReplyDelete