I was wracking my still somewhat hung-over brain for posting fodder (just an aside, non-Irish people are not genetically evolved to deal with Guiness and whiskey in tandem. And being Scottish/Welsh is apparently not 'close enough'. I am old enough to know better. Or not, apparently), when Chantal tagged me with a music meme, saving me from further brain hurt.
Instructions: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
Now, I don't have an Ipod or other MP3 player. I download music and burn CDs to play in the car and on the house stereo. Here are seven songs dowloaded and burned lately.
1. Lovers' Spit, Broken Social Scene
2. Over My Head (Cable Car), The Fray
3. The Cradle Will Rock, Van Halen (God, it's like being 17 all over again! Only without the bad skin and angst.)
4. Three Pistols, Tragically Hip
5. Another Place to Fall, KT Tunstall
6. Somebody Told Me, The Killers
7. Diggin' a Hole, Big Sugar
OK, so the next part is that I have to tag seven people to do this too. Hmm, I can maybe manage 5. OK, Alissa, Briana, Susan, Kimberly, Stacy -- you're up!