There's a question we attempted to answer on Saturday night. The answer eluded us (both are really yummy and summery), but a good time was had by all.
Other questions answered at Saturday's Girls' Night and Grey's Anatomy-palooza:
1. How many episodes of Grey's can you watch in a row before the watching degenerates into gossip and helpless laughter.
2. How often do characters on Grey's Anatomy say "Seriously"?
Answer: enough times that it makes an interesting drinking game to have a drink every time a character says "seriously". Seriously.
3. Is food an important part of girls' night?
Answer: you bet! We made a five-cheese pizza from scratch, spinach-kiwi-curried pecan salad, seven-layer dip, artichoke-parmesan dip, hummus and tabouleh. Girls' nights should be experienced in pants with elastic waistbands.
4. Is it possible to play cards at 4 a.m.?
Answer: Yes. But not well. And the games take forever and no one can remember who's winning.
5. Are friends an important part of life?
Answer: Of course!