1. Not having anyone to share the bed with except for occasional visits from the four-year-old with the sharp, pointy toenails, and the elderly, incontinent cat.
2. Having to kill spiders myself.
3. Not having someone to share those moments with when the girls do something funny or touching -- you know, when I used to look over at my husband and we'd both smile.
4. Not having anyone to help me in the middle of the night when both girls are sick and throwing up all over the place.
5. Not having someone to hug me when I need a hug. The girls hug me, of course, and it helps some, but you know what I mean.
*Well of course my daughters live with me, what I really meant was 5 bad things about not having a man in the house. Or, more specifically, not living with my ex any more.