- At work, I think I'm parking next to a crack house.
- Sketchy neighbourhood? Check. Sketchy house? Double-check. Sketchy-looking people coming and going all the time? Check. Check. Check.
- If it isn't a crack house, what else could it be?
- I heard about pizza in Vancouver that's drizzled with marijuana oil. To quote my friend Sasha, "Munchies: the problem and the solution all wrapped up in ooey gooey goodness. Duuude." But, wouldn't this just be a self-perpetuating rollercoaster? Eat the pizza, get the munchies, eat more pizza, get more munchies. I guess as business plans go, you could do worse.
- Maybe it isn't a crack house. Maybe it's a.....I don't know. Craps game? Bible study? Recurring Pampered Chef party?
- If I could create one piece of legislation, it would be to institute jail time for not returning your shopping cart to the shopping-cart corral at the grocery store. Criminalize selfish laziness, I always say.
- Beards without moustaches. I don't get those. I don't get those at all. Seriously, who thinks those look attractive? I mean unless you're Amish,
or Captain Ahab,
or Abraham Lincoln.
Why bother? And even he would have looked better if he'd added a moustache. See?
- Do cats have the capacity for sarcasm?
- Did I close the garage door?
- Poutine. I want some. But at 2:43 a.m. it's not going to happen. Peanut butter on crackers is a REALLY SUCKY substitute.
- Wait, I think I fell asleep there for a minute. CRAP, I just thought too loud and woke myself up.
Eventually, of course, I do fall asleep. Usually about half an hour before the alarm goes off and I have to get up and get ready for work. And parking next to the crack house.