Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Overheard at the breakfast table

Rae: Why do you always sit with Flynn on the school bus?

Leah: Because I like Flynn.

Rae: Is he your *boyfriend*?

Leah: No. I like him, but I don't *like him* like him.

Rae: Yeah, you do.

Leah (through gritted teeth): No. I. don't.

Rae (singing): Leah and Flynn, sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes . . . salmon?

Leah: . . .

Rachel: I forget the rest.

Leah: Just eat your waffles.

8 comments:

  1. LOL..I love your girls they are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:57 PM

    Your girls rock. Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, that little song brings back so many memories. nice to know it's timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:30 PM

    Salmon?? LOL.
    Your girls never fail to make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salmon?!!!!!
    Thats so funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your girls crack me up..sooo funny!!!

    ReplyDelete